Insect control for residential use in home gardens, lawns, ornamentals & fruit trees
* Controls caterpillars, thrips, leafminers, beetles and flies on ornamentals, vegetables and fruits
* Controls caterpillars, fleas and fire ants in lawns
* Contains 0.5% Spinosad
* For use on: vegetables, ornamentals, and fruit trees
* Controls: Fire Ants, caterpillars, worms, leafminers, leafrollers, thrips, gall midges, leaf feeding beetles, fruit flies, Colorado potato beetles and corn earworms.
* Spinosad (a mixture of spinosyn A and spinoosyn D).......0.5%
* Inert Ingredients________..................99.5%
INFO & GUIDES
* Download Label (http://southernag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Conserve-Naturalyte2-18.pdf)
* Download Safety Data Sheet (SDS) (http://southernag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/CONSERVE-NATURALYTE-INSECT-CONTROL.pdf)
* You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents. Download (http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html) a free copy from the Adobe Web site.
The USDA Hardiness Zone Map divides North America into 11 separate zones; each zone is 10°F warmer (or colder) in an average winter than the adjacent zone. To find your USDA Hardiness Zone, use the map above or enter your zip code here: USDA Hardiness Zone Finder.